Tuesday, October 18, 2011

What makes my world go round.

Hey wassup you guys!! It's a while, {sorry!} i have been really busy.
Today, marks a brand new chapter of my life, not really, in fact i am just feeling kick ass in spirit and honestly, physically i am about to collapse.

I have been pretty busy with Mr. Brown.

He is my love, i picked him up about 2 months ago. Despite what he has went through, he is strong and his will is unbeatable. When doctors said he couldn't make it through the night, he fought hard and survived till the next morning. With his body filled with toxins, he survived a very risky surgery. About 5 days later, he was running around like nothing went wrong in the first place.

Everyday me and my sister, and occasionally my dad - we cook for him, care for him, talk him out for long walks { he is super active}, clean him, wipe him, bathe him, feed him his antibiotics, put him to sleep {yes, we love him that much - we even sing him to sleep}.

He sleeps like this :




That yellow little thing is his toy.

He sleeps with me in my room, on his own mattres, wakes up pretty early - not very sure the exact time. One thing for sure is that, at 7 am sharp. He wakes me up, by, licking my face - imagine - very wet and cold.
If i dont wake up, he pulls my pillow slightly , if not he will lick my fingers, sometimes he will sort of 'knock my bed stand' gentle .... if all fails..... he will cry. And he will do this until i am awake, standing on my feet.
Sometimes, i am like .......... can i just fake that i am sleeping. NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO
He just knows it. But honestly, i am so delighted to wake up to a face looking like this, even though i am so tired.




He has a tremendous amount of energy in him, like 1 second after i open the gate, he is ready to sprint { i can't even open my eyes yet }. Sometimes it is really difficult because he just wants to play all the time. Besides that, he really loves eating sand, and the wall, and biting wood. He had vomitted plastic stuffs out, and my dad had to pull a rafia string out from his butt while he was poo-ing. Yikes!
Did i mention he loves newspapers? We try our very best to put all the things aways - it's just amazing how he can find them, catch hold of it in his mouth - and when i try to catch him, he runs like 10000 km/h.

This is what his teeth look like:




Mr. Brown is full of love, forgiveness and filled to the brinked with positivity. Everyday, he still tries to pee through his penis - everytime feels like peeing. Despite that his urine is not able to be excreted from him penis up till today. And  then you can see all the sadness in the world right through his eyes but within seconds he is all bouncy again. He is so smart - that we have never trained him. He only pee {pee drippin from his stoma is not taken into account because he cannot control the act} and poo in the garden, or not in the toilet!!!! Without training. Can you believe it??

The other day, we left him in the porch before we left for church, when we came back looking for him, to our amazement - he miraculously sqeezed himself through the grill door because it was too hot, even with the shade.

I love him so much,We { my dad looks forward to see him everyday once he reaches home, my mom talks to him like a person sometimes, and i was touched when i saw her kissing Mr Brown the other day - she has never kissed any of our dogs}. He has brought us much needed love into our family, along with so much warmth and joy. He protects me, keeps me company, loves me{ he follows me where ever i go}, i sometimes feel so bad that i have to leave him home when we go out for dinner.

This is how he looks when he is guarding the house or waiting for someone:




He will be 4 months old in 12 days. I thank God for allowing this beautiful soul to come into my life. He has shown me what love really is, what this slogan really means " Don't stop trying " . When i see him running,eating or even when he is mischevious - i thank God for letting Mr. Brown to stay here with me.
Being 4 months old - he has gone through too much, and the reason we pamper him{try not to overdo it} is because he deserves everything and all my time that i can give.

He is growing way too fast, i wished i could spend every second with him ,so i won't miss a thing at all.
Happy Monday to all of you, may your week be filled with love. =)




No comments:

Post a Comment