Wednesday, November 13, 2013

When my mind takes over me.

Today, I feel really .. crazy. The amount of things that goes through my mind is mind-blasting.

Less than 48 hours ago, I just touched down from a very nice getaway. I travelled through Java, Bali and Lombok in 10 days. My - it was spectacular. I'll post pictures!

I got exhausted just by looking at my schedule. I can't sleep at night because my body is still adjusting to my daily routine. There was just too much beauty in my short trip. Sunrises, sunsets, plentiful lush green trees , smiling sun, beautiful and kind people.

Back to my schedule. Yap - consumed already. I'm working way too hard. Feeling way too tired. Worrying about way too many things. I'm tired and I feel old.

Was it because..

I took a year off and wasted time on 'thinking what I want out of life' ?
Or I just wasn't good enough.
Was it because I didn't score straight A's in uni?
Is it because I'm smarter?
Does this have to do with the number of books I read.
Or the almost un- increasing number of smart conversations I'm suppose to have.
Was it because I took short-cuts?
Did I eat too much pizza.

I keep a record of people's response

You're still young.
No rush.
Relax and enjoy your life.
Do what you love.
At least you're NOT 30.
Your time will come.

And I'm just so ready to jump on their face. I feel terribly tired. But looking at this beautiful picture, just makes me feel less insane.



The prettiest sunrise ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment